Photo / Video Walk: Talkeeta
Any camera will work, it’s a social event for all! Filmmaker and Photographer Scott Slone will be your host and un-official Talkeetna guide. Whatever your skill level, the mission is to get out and have fun with our cameras! It’s also a fantastic opportunity to learn from each other, pick up on techniques and geek out on gadgets!
Talkeetna is a small town with BIG character, which makes for a fun and creative environment. Scott will also be sharing mobile video and photography tips, including importing pictures from external cameras into the iPad, as well great mobile editing apps.
Finally, we’ll wrap the day with good Talkeetna eats!
- Meetup location is hosted by our friends at Susitna River Lodge
- When: November 23rd, 2013
- Time: Sunrise meetup 7:30 AM (Weather pending) // Regular gathering 11:AM
- Ending 4:PM then it’s off to dinner at Mountain High Pizza or Twister Creek
- For those staying overnight in Talkeetna, if the weather’s right and Aurora forecast is favorable, we’ll make that an evening event!
- Questions: Use the comments section below. Hope to see you there!
For those attending, if you arrive late or can’t find the meetup location, call (907) 331-4361 and Scott will be happy to help. Alternatively you can call Susitna River Lodge (907) 733-0505 if cell signal doesn’t make it through for whatever reason.
For those interested in staying overnight in Talkeetna there is lodging available.
As of today 11/4/2013: Susitna River Lodge has 2 Cabins open and 3 Suite open for reservation today.